Indiana-Indianapolis

Sanctuary on Penn

Have any of you ladies been married recently at Sanctuary on Penn? I am getting married there this October and I was just wondering how things went the day of. We just had our tasting on Sunday and it was amazing. We are doing outside florist, caterer, stationary, DJ and officiant. We signed paperwork before they added their catering minimum thank goodness. I'm just wondering because the venue is so new and there aren't a whole lot of reviews out there. Thanks! 

Re: Sanctuary on Penn

• didn't have our wedding there, but we went to one in January.The Sanctuary is very beautiful. The linens looked great. The food was AMAZING. We had lasagne and chicken cordon bleu. Kind of a weird pairing but it worked. I can't say enough good things about the food. I don't know what all vendors they used, but I know i did hear the bride say they used a DJ not on the recommended list because the 2 DJs that the sanctuary recommended were too expensive. The staff took care of every detail and was extremely fast on getting everything done. Overall it was an awesome night.
  • In Response to Re: Sanctuary on Penn:
    [QUOTE]didn't have our wedding there, but we went to one in January.The Sanctuary is very beautiful. The linens looked great. The food was AMAZING. We had lasagne and chicken cordon bleu. Kind of a weird pairing but it worked. I can't say enough good things about the food. I don't know what all vendors they used, but I know i did hear the bride say they used a DJ not on the recommended list because the 2 DJs that the sanctuary recommended were too expensive. The staff took care of every detail and was extremely fast on getting everything done. Overall it was an awesome night.
    Posted by jentaberson[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! We are having Jamacian jerk pork and white lasagna. We had our tasting this past Sunday and it was amazing! We aren't going with their DJ either. 
  • We had Midwest Sound DJ do ours, it worked out great because our wedding was in Minnesota, and they have offices here and in MN. So we were able to meet them here and their staff in MN did the wedding. Check them out if you are still looking. They have some of the best prices around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards