April 2013 Weddings
Options

Need to write reviews - when, where, how?

Okay, so, in adding to the list of things I need to finish post-wedding (*coughthankyoucardscough*), I need to write up some wedding vendor reviews.  I had a great experience and some fantastic people working with me, so I want to give them the credit they are due. Coming from a customer service background, I firmly believe in giving positive reviews (when they're earned) because people always speak up about negative experiences, but less often about positive ones.

Seeing as I kind of disappeared from the site between November and now (holiday job kinda sucked the life out of me), I'm not sure where to go or how to get started.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks much!

Re: Need to write reviews - when, where, how?

• Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    On my local board we have a vendor review sticky where we can tell all about our vendors in detail. Also, I got an email from TK asking me to review my vendors to get a free photobook or something so I did that.

If you want to do a review that is non-TK related I would go to the website of the vendors and leave one there.
  • Options
    I still have to get my reviews done as well. I'm planning on leaving them on the knot and weddingwire.com/eventwire.com. For some of our honeymoon stuff, like tour guides that were awesome, i plan on leaving reviews on trip advisor.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I like traditional sites like Yelp and you can also use weddingwire. That's where I found most of my vendors (weddingwire).
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree, wedding wire is a fantastic site!  Very popular, it's what I mainly used
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • Options
    Ditto weddingwire.  My hair & makeup girl actually directed me specifically to that site to post my review.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards