Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: Makeup Trial - Take 2

So, I didn't really like the way my first make-up trial went.  But, with that being said, it was completely and utterly my fault. I really didn't give my makeup artist (MUA) much direction.  I just said I like neutrals and browns.  It turned out the liner and the shading on my eyes was just too much for me...since I don't wear makeup unless we are going out...and going out somewhere special.  I didn't say much at the time because I thought, maybe I just have to get used to it.  As the day went on, I didn't get used to it. I just felt heavy.
After my first trial, I called my MUA and explained what I didn't like about it and asked if we could do it again.  She said of course.  Before I went back, I played around at Sephora and the MAC counters. 
The difference between my first and second trial was night and day.  The 2nd time, with the same MUA was AMAZING!!!  I even tried false lashes. It felt so natural.  I didn't feel "made up".  I absolutely loved everything about it.  I went to Erica at Pretty for my makeup. I have to give Erica an A++++.  She asked me more questions this time and then even turned my trial into a makeup application class of sorts. I am super excited about my makeup for the wedding now.  Thanks Erica!!!
Here is a pic...

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Makeup Trial - Take 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards