February 2014 Weddings

centerpieces

What are you ladies using for centerpieces?

I'm using tall vases with branches covered in ice and crystals with snow in the bottom of the vase and on the table with little pine cones and small crystals

Re: centerpieces

• I'll have to find photos later.

We are doing roses under glass domes with purple petals around them, I'm hoping to do candleabras too.

DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Not using centerpieces since we are having a very small DW but I love seeing centerpieces with lights in them especially during the winter months

• dewingedpixiedewingedpixie member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2013

Here is the first centerpiece only we will do purple flowers:

I'd also like candleabras like this:

Our cake will be like this:

And around the cake we will have these types of lenox (the white ones):

DIStickers.com Ticker
  • I love the whole beauty and the beast centerpieces. they are gorgeous.

We are doing v vases with mardi gras beads, purple flowers and beads draped from the vase and peacock feathers and masquerade masks popping out of the flowers.
  • Thank you :D. B&B is our favorite Disney Movie. We both love Disney.

We were originally discussing having a Masquerade Ball with B&B tones at a castle for our wedding.

DIStickers.com Ticker
  • kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Those Beauty and the Beast centerpieces are phenomenal!  Wow, very pretty.

My centerpieces are going to be eclectic.  My FI has a whole bunch of medieval helmets and gauntlets, so we are going to have one piece of armour be in the middle of the table and then put candles (possibly candles floating in blue water) around them.  We figured that would really fit the medieval theme, and since we already have the stuff it would cost less, and we just need to dress it up a bit.  I'm going to have to do some trial runs of how it will look closer to the wedding. 

I like the idea of peacock feathers and masquerade masks for centerpieces as well!  That sounds like it will look beautiful.

• Are you rennies? We love ren fest!

DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards