Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Posting ad for photographer- hows this wording sound?

Hello,

I live in a semi-college town where the University has a very very good Fine Arts department. To save money on photography, I want to reach out and see if there are any junior/senior level students or graduate students interested in getting experience, pay, and a reference to photograph my wedding. Below is the wording for the advertisement I want to post with their submission format. I'd like any thoughts or suggestions

Position/Opportunity Name: Wedding Photographer Wanted
Opportunity Description: I am looking for an upper level undergraduate or graduate student interested in portrait and wedding photography to photograph my wedding in March 2014. I would only need approximately 4-5 hours of your time for a late morning ceremony and reception. I am not looking for prints, merely someone to photograph the wedding and provide me with digital images.
Important Information: This is a paid position. Willing to negotiate reasonable price for overall or by the hour.

I will be happy to provide a USB key for all images and receive a copyright release if necessary.

Willing to be a professional reference contingent on photography performance.

Wedding is taking place March 8, 2014. This is the first Saturday of Spring Break.

Requirements/Deadlines: Resume and sample images (not necessarily of weddings) required. Please include description of the type of camera(s) you use.

Please respond by no later than September 2, 2013.

Re: Posting ad for photographer- hows this wording sound?

• Wording sounds fine. Just make sure the photographer has some exposure to weddings. We interviewed a couple of local students and they did great fine art work but I am not sure they would be able to handle a wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards