Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Wedding Day of Coordinator suggestions

Does any of you reccomend a wedding day of coordinator in the Pittsburgh area?? What did you pay for the service?

Re: Wedding Day of Coordinator suggestions

• Although we haven't yet reached the big day (100 more days - exactly!) I cannot sing Allison Florio of "One Fine Day" enough praises.  I was referred by my dentist (of all people!) and thank god! My fiance and I would be LOST without Allison!  We initially consulted with Allison to learn more about day-of coordination, but because her rates were so reasonable (and we were so lost) we ended up hiring her for the whole planning process!  Allison has been extremely organized, prompt and really knowledgeable.  Not to mention, she's just a pleasure to work with. 

As far as her rates - I'd direct you to her website (http://www.onefinedaypa.com/) but if I remember correctly her day-of coordination rate was approx $500 - $600.  As our big day draws nearer, I'm becoming more and more glad that I'll have Allison to "run the show" on August 24th and my fiance and I will just show up and get married :-)
  • I am not doing a coordinator for my wedding because i dont have a lot of stuff to set up but i considered Shayla Hawkins Events. They are getting really popular around town.
  • Do you really think you need a DOC? Our church had a lady that ran the rehearsal and everything the day of and our reception hall had a point person that handled all coordination from planning, to decorating, to meeting the florist, to any requests we had during the evening. Looking back, I'm glad I didn't spend the money on something we truly wouldn't have needed.
  • MsAshleyBMsAshleyB member
    First Comment
    edited June 2013
    We are using AB Occasion Design! AMAZING!! Check her out at www.aboccasiondesign.com

AB Occasion Design is affordable and works within any budget. A DOC was something we were not sure about but when we spoke with Ashley we knew she would give us a stress free day.

Happy Planning!
  • @msashleyb Vendors aren't allowed to post on these boards, especially to promote themselves. If you're going to try to be sneaky about it at least don't use your name as your username. Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards