New York-Long Island

Venue advice/help

Hello all! 

I was wondering if any of you know of a venue on LI that can accommodate a large amout of people (~200), has packages available, and can do a kosher reception.  I've been looking but not finding too much that I like.  

Thank you! 

Re: Venue advice/help

• Have you tried Mediterranean Manor in Patchogue?  A relative was going to get married there last year (didn't happen, but because they didn't end up getting married--not because of the hall) and I remember that they had an all inclusive wedding package.  I just did a quick search to double check--their capacity is 375 and they can do Kosher.  I don't know much else about it, though.  I know they were on a tight budget, so if you are too it could be worth looking into.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for that! Ill definitely do some research about it!
  • Jericho Terrace (www.JerichoTerrace.com) is a beautiful catering hall that can accommodate up to 450 people. Located in Mineola, Nassau County, every one of the halls is beautiful, and there are also great bridal gardens, patios and atriums. The in-house event planner is available (at no extra charge) to help with any and all stages of planning. And lest we forget to mention, the award-winning food is amazing! 

• Jericho terrace  is a beautiful place and the food is great.
  • Eastwindlongisland
  • I had a kosher wedding at the Vanderbilt in Staten Island. The venue was a nightmare. If it wasn't for my husband I would have cried. They did a terrible job from start to finish and Ian wronged us in multiple ways that day. Stay clear from that venue. Woodbury country club does beautiful professional weddings and I've been to one at the Sephardic temple which was very nice. Good luck and Mazel Tov!
  • ocean bleu in westhampton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards