Rhode Island

Tent Draping & Chandeliers

Hi! I am considering the Blithewold Mansion for my wedding with their lovely tent. I am in love with tent draping & chandlerliers. I was wondering if any of you have had experience with this and a ballpark estimate of how much that might cost! Thanks so much!

Re: Tent Draping & Chandeliers

• caragaocaragao member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited May 2013

I'm getting married at the Five Bridge Inn and they have a tent as well that I was hoping to drape. I spoke to the rental company I'm using for china and was told they only drape their own tents. So I think it may not be possible to do although I did not check with any other rental companies. I'll be interested to see if anyone else has been able to find someone who can do it. You should probably ask Blithewold about it though. Maybe they do it themselves for a fee...

• LP11486LP11486 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi there,

I'm getting married at Castle Hill and they put us in touch with Exquisite Events, their preferred - and it seems to be the only - vendor that has lots of options for tent decoration (chandelier rentals, pipe and drape, furniture rental, etc.).  It's not cheap per se, but when I started calling around to some other places that I found to compare quotes - none seemed to have what I was looking for and one or two of them actually directed me back to contact Exquisite.  I will say, the ladies we've worked with at Exquisite so far have been really great.
  • caragaocaragao member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    In Response to Re: Tent Draping & Chandeliers:
    [QUOTE]Hi there, I'm getting married at Castle Hill and they put us in touch with Exquisite Events, their preferred - and it seems to be the only - vendor that has lots of options for tent decoration (chandelier rentals, pipe and drape, furniture rental, etc.).  It's not cheap per se, but when I started calling around to some other places that I found to compare quotes - none seemed to have what I was looking for and one or two of them actually directed me back to contact Exquisite.  I will say, the ladies we've worked with at Exquisite so far have been really great.
    Posted by LP11486[/QUOTE]

If you mind sharing, how much did the draping and chandeliers cost?
  • LP11486LP11486 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Sure - I will send you in a PM
  • Hi - I am getting married at Blithewold and I think we met with or spoke to almost every tent decor company!  It is really expensive, but we also want to do draping and chandeliers.  We are using Ryan Designs, they gave us the best prices, although it is still quite expensive! Feel free to send me a PM if you want more information.

• jamaes6 said:
    Hi - I am getting married at Blithewold and I think we met with or spoke to almost every tent decor company!  It is really expensive, but we also want to do draping and chandeliers.  We are using Ryan Designs, they gave us the best prices, although it is still quite expensive! Feel free to send me a PM if you want more information.

just sent you a PM!
  • Their prices have since gone up however I am also using Ryan Designs for chandeliers, no draping but they are awesome and their work is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards