Kentucky-Louisville

XP - Multiple weddings and their items for sale

starbritte1starbritte1 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited May 2013 in Kentucky-Louisville
Hello All
I have tons of wedding items for sale.  Please see a breakdown of some of the items we have and trust me I can't think of it all as I type this up.  I have listed below the color schemes for your review below.  I included the time of year to assist with trying to visualize the variation of colors used.  Again there are several other items that I did not include as there is so much and after so long it all becomes a blur as a wedding is put together, one doesn't realize that so many items have been purchased.

Colors: Red, Silver and White.
Season: Winter

Colors: Burnt Orange and Chocolate Brown
Season: Beginning of Fall

Colors: Pale Yellow and hints of pink and white
Season: Spring

We have tons of wedding items for sale: 125/130 silver chargers, flower arrangements, tower vases, orange kissing balls, Elegant Christmas decoration, crystal wedding beads to dangle to accent center pieces, red draping fabric, pink chair sashes, yellow chair sashes, crystal gems, candy station containers/accessories, bling bling mesh for napkin rings, pine center pieces plus a lot more to say the least.  If you are interested in seeing pictures and information on the tons of other items we have please make inquiries to:
cupcake8210@hotmail.com   or   starbright1@yahoo.com
Please include in subject line "wedding items from multiple weddings."

Thanks and Best Wishes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards