Florida-North Florida
Options

Calling all budget brides in the Jax area that need the perfect gown!

Hey girls! This is my first post here!
I'm a September 2013 budget bride from Fernandina Beach, and I have found what might  be the best kept secret in the Jacksonville area!
It's called consignment cottage, and it's located on University Blvd N, just south of Jacksonville University.

The web address is www.consignmentcottage.biz

The shop is run by one woman named Monique who is the sole employee of the store, and she is the utmost in helpful! She has a room that I refer to as budget-bride-heaven, FULL of beautiful designer dresses. Many of them are new with tags, never been worn, and then some of them are the typical once-worn or sample dresses. Nothing of hers has any spots or tears in it, and the prices are excellent (plus she ALWAYS offers to drop the price for you, even without you asking)! I tried on a handful, and every one that I picked up was under $400. She even does layaway with 25% down, and is flexible on how long she will hold it for you to pay on.

I'm going  back this weekend with my Mom, Grandma, and FMIL to make a decision! I'm pretty confident I will walk away with my perfect dress! I just wanted to let you ladies know, because in a world full of expensive designer dresses, I want to make sure you know you don't have to go broke to look beautiful... and you don't have to get a knock-off from China, either :)

Re: Calling all budget brides in the Jax area that need the perfect gown!

• Options
    We're actually getting married at our church in Yulee! :)
    That is awesome, though, sounds like you found a great venue. I know exactly where that is, I live not too far from there. June is coming up fast, I bet you're excited!!
  • Options
    Well congrats to you! :) I'm thrilled for you! I wouldn't be able to sleep either. Heck I couldn't even sleep for two days after he proposed! lol
  • Options
    Thanks for the information. My sister just got engaged and we're in the beginning stages of learning about everything. We'll def. go to this store for dresses. 
  • Options
    That is awesome :) I just went back to the store today with my family and found my PERFECT dress, no alterations needed for $275! I can hardly stand it, I'm so excited! haha. I hope your sis finds her dress there too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards