April 2012 Weddings

Overall Scheme Picked

YAY! Met with a coordinator last week and put a deposit on an event tent, tables, chairs, lighting, table covers, and draping. Much to my surprise when I met with the lady she was already an accquaintance of mine from an event we did together in April. She's giving us a discount YAY! She also knows the lady who's catering so they're going to be able to work together to make everything flow. I think we've completely settled on doing a handfasting ceremony so I'm using the colors from our respective tartans as the color scheme. The tent is going to be draped in purple with an almost olive green for table clothes. Haven't decided on how to pull the blue into it all but it's probably going to be touches here and there in the centerpieces. I'm currently researching traditional Irish wedding customs and will include them as well. Every little and big check has me super excited for the big day!

Also exciting news,I just found out my graduation ceremony for my BA is the week before. My mom, who lives in Ohio, was going to come to that rather than our renewal but now she doesn't have to choose (she'll be coming for a few weeks). I'm super happy about that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards