Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Newbie here...need ideas for evening reception

Hi everyone this is my first post, I've been a board stalker for the last few months and have already found out so much helpful info! 
My fiance and I are planning to get married in Las Vegas in October 2014. We've never been to Vegas before and were planning to go just as a holiday with friends but have decided to make it our holiday/wedding/honeymoon. We have asked close friends and family to come too and everyone is up for it, there will be about 27 of us altogether.
We're coming from the UK and have spent hours searching the internet for hotels, chapels, venues etc. We are almost certain that we are going to have the ceremony at Chapel Of The Flowers and stay at The Flamingo Hotel.
We are stuck for ideas of where to go for the evening though. We want to have a strip photo tour after the ceremony and then go to a restaurant for dinner.  We are not too fussed at having a private room but it would be nice. Ideally we were thinking a steak house, burgers, italian or buffet and if possible near to the Flamingo Hotel as most of our guests will probably be staying here too. Any ideas or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Louise :)

Re: Newbie here...need ideas for evening reception

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards