Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Succop Conservatory

I am thinking about meeting with someone from Succop Conservatory, but I just heard from a friend that they are fairly expensive. I know you bring in your own caterer there, so I was thinking maybe there are a lot of fees associated with them like bringing in tables, chairs, linens, and place settings etc. Is anyone familiar with this venue and if they are expensive? I'm trying to keep our budget around 15k (for EVERYTHING) and we plan to have 125-150 guests.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Succop Conservatory

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i dont know anything about it, but here's a link for the reviews on weddingwire:
    http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/succop-conservancy-butler/a822a0abd7e9f164.html

if you are basically just renting the space and you have to rent your own tables, linens, silverware, glassware, china & chairs that is going to get pricey quickly. here's a link to a local rental company to give you an idea on prices (obvi there might be cheaper options, it's just to give you an idea):
    http://www.partysavvy.com/
  • bidge24bidge24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    my fiance and i went there just to get some info about the place.  the inside is really nice, but its small...basically its a big house with a lot of rooms.  they have a big pavillion outside...nothing that impressed me.  quite expensive just to rent if you ask me.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked our reception there for next summer.  Everything is actually included for one flat price - they provide a caterer, tables, linens, place settings, etc.... basically everything except a cake and decorations (they do have white twinkle lights in the pavilion).  I'm not sure what type of venue you were looking for - there were some other golf course/banquet halls in the area that seem to be cheaper, but that wasn't the feel we were looking for and we liked the idea of an outdoor reception.  

The coordinator for the Conservancy, Nancy, was really helpful to us.  It couldn't hurt for you to visit and see how you like it.  We also looked at the Atrium nearby and it was just a tiny bit more expensive.  You'll easily be able to do a reception for 125-150 people for under $10k at the Conservancy.

Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards