Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

last post as a single knotti...HOLY CRAP!

my turn? really? no. it can't be. when i joined the boards our wedding was the last one to roll around out of everyone! i seriously felt like the last 2 weeks have been a dream and i would wake up at some point to find that it was actually september, and not at all december and 2 weeks prior to the wedding. good lord, where did the time go?

thanks for everyone's help over the past year. i know nobody is really around today, but the thread will be here when everyone returns on monday (at which time i plan to be sleeping on the beach....ahhh).

we still have to pack up boxes for the lemont and take them over there. rehearsal is at 2pm (early, since the lemont has 2 NYE weddings there tonight) and the RD is at 3:30pm....i can't wait to eat!!! i'm crashing at the hilton tonight with the BM's and family and *maybe* going out for a bit. tomorrow = craziness.

see you girls on the flip side!
*immediately chokes back tears*

Re: last post as a single knotti...HOLY CRAP!

• edited December 2011
    Aw, I am so excited for you!! I can't believe it's almost here! Congratulations, I know you will have a wonderful day tom. Take it all in, and have a blast! I can't wait to see the pics and here all about it! Have a wonderful HM as well! I don't remember....where are you going?
  • edited December 2011
    I know you're going to have such a beautiful wedding. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you have the best time! Enjoy every moment.
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful wedding day!  I'm sure you'll have some beautiful snowy pictures to share when you get back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WooHoo!!

Many, many wedding wishes and hugs to you!
    I can't wait to hear every single detail and see lots and lots of photos!

• edited December 2011
    Good luck! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and good luck!  Your wedding will be stunning- can't wait to see the pics from Lemont and looking over the snowy city.  Have a wonderful day and a relaxing honeymoon with your new DH!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards