Michigan-Detroit

best DJ's

Ok I have procrastinated long enough. Need to get to work on some big vendors.

I am seeking a good dj that can get people out on dance floor.

Re: best DJ's

• We are using Brendan at Best DJ Service.  He is awesome...he prices are good and he knows his suff!! 
  • I also used Brendan - he is awesome!! Very knowledgeable of the wedding industry in general, had a lot of great suggestions and wasn't offended on some that we didn't take him up on. A pleasure to work with, energetic without being cheesy. He got in contact with all my vendors the week of the wedding and made sure everything was perfect on our wedding day. I was convinced we would have an empty dance floor because of our older guest list, but it was packed all night. :) 

• Mike Ziamba, owner of The Music Butler.  He's an amazing DJ/MC who really knows music and, very importantly, can play it the way it was intended to sound.  He did our wedding and some others I've attended and was great every time.  He even called the day before to make sure I didn't need any help with last minute DIY projects or anything.
  • After watching a ton of DJ videos online (we are from out of town so we couldn't meet with any DJs) and we went with Night and Day Productions for the company. Our DJ was Ron Johnson and he was absolutely amazing! He played the type of music that we requested throughout the dinner and kept the dancefloor packed all night long! He also did a great job of introducing the Mothers/Fathers and bridal party. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a good DJ to any upcoming events. He books quickly, so I would book him sooner than later! Below is the company's website.

http://www.night-and-day.com/
  • We're going with Brendan and so far the service has been great.  Will post reviews after the big day!
  • I had MaryAnne from MaryAnne Productions and she was ABSOLUTELY amazing! Check her out: http://www.maprodj.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards