Florida-South Florida
Options

George Street Photography

HI Ladies!! 

Ok so we just got back from our meeting with George Street Photography and had a great consultation with Jodi and we really really liked them. They offer a great pack that is within our price range. I loved how she talked about the company and how the photos were taken. They allow you to take a style assessment test to find out what kind of photos you like and once you complete the assessment they bring them 3 to 4 photographers that fit your style and then you choose your photographer based on the photos you've seen which I kind of like that. the package has 2 photographers, one for 10 hours and the other for 6 hours, unlimited photos and locations, leather album, free digital negatives, a password protected website to view all photos that you and friends/family can purchase, and personal wedding coordinator.  The cost for this packages with tax, shipping and service charge 2570.50  and if they offer parent albums for 295 for a set of two. I'm going to give it a day to sink in, but I feel that this will be my photographer. I recommend checking them out if haven't chosen a photographer yet.

Re: George Street Photography

• Options
    kdjjkdjj member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Wonderful. Thanks for the feedback.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you or the feedback that is not a bad price! I am still looking at photographers so I will look into them as well
  • Options
    KelesiaKelesia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks! Let us know who you decide to use;)
  • Options

HI Ladies!! So we signed the contract for George Street this weekend!  We are happy with our choice. We just fell in love with the company itself, the photos we saw and the professionalism. : ) 

• Options
    AmeshaTAmeshaT member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I'm happy you were able to finalize George Street Photography. I was really close to booking them and then I found Gio Morales Photography and fell in love. 

Congrats! 
  • Options
    Is editing/retouching included on this package by chance?
  • Options
    JahBJahB member
    How was Gio Morales, were you satisfied with the photos?
  • Options
    JahB said:
    How was Gio Morales, were you satisfied with the photos?
    My wedding is in October, so I can't say just yet! Our package comes with an engagement shoot, but since we aren't local we haven't had the opportunity to work with him. He will shoot our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner instead of an engagement shoot. 
  • Options
    JahBJahB member
    Thanks, I met with George Street as well and loved Jodi and her enthusiasm but in the end I think I"m going to go with another photographer. I didn't like the fact I couldn't meet my photographer before the wedding day basically. I really have to meet individuals and get to know their personality and I think that will eventually affect my pictures I feel personally I would have a better experience with someone I knew. So they are a greta company and I would recommend them to others but they weren't right for me. I think my package with video and album was about $4200. (they had a special I think)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards