Rhode Island
Options

Tuxedo Rentals!

Because my wedding colors are champagne, brown and light pink, I decided to have our groomsmen wear chocolate brown tuxedos. So far I've only found one place that carries a nice plain tux, all of the others have pinstripes, shadow stripes, etc. Wondering if anyone has recommendations on places that have a wide selection of tuxedos and are reasonably priced??
Thanks!

Re: Tuxedo Rentals!

• Options
    We're getting our tuxes through Anthony's House of Formals, but I can't remember if they carried brown.  Most of the options were a solid color though.  They own all their own stock so your groom can actually try on the styles he's interested in and see what works best for him.  The owner of the place was really nice and great to work with -- and their pricing was reasonable.
  • Options

We are using Simply Dainty in Cranston. I also got my headpiece and jewelry from her. She has a big selection and her prices are good. She also offers benefits - 6th tux free, discounts off of groomsmen gifts, etc.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check Carl Anthony in Cranston. They had a HUGE selection when I was there, we even saw that someone rented a powder blue tuxedo from there (not something they usually carry). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards