February 2014 Weddings
Options

Thursday Confessions

Re: Thursday Confessions

• Options
    I confess I could really use a nap right now. I cant wait to sleep in Saturday. Uhg so exhausted.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options

I confess that co-habitating isn't all that awesome.  It's different when you know you can go home if the other pisses you off.  Last night FI wanted Tacos... alright I'll make tacos.  Appartently I didn't make tacos the way his mom or ex made tacos so they weren't really TACOS.  He then proceeds to call his mother to ask her to walk me through making tacos.  And he wonders why I slammed the door as I stepped outside.  AHHHHHHHH, I think I'm still kinda pissed.

• Options
    I confess I could really use a nap right now. I cant wait to sleep in Saturday. Uhg so exhausted.

I dream of sleeping in.  Have a game at 9m :(

• Options
    I could teach you how to make taco's I make banging ones! I love taco night...but dude if he wants taco's made a certain way tell him to go his mommy and wait what he brought up his ex...that would have got fi a serious pop in the balls! that and he called his mom to walk you through it eff that! 
  • Options
    I confess that I don't want to and want to go to this bachelorette in the city this weekend. It's going to be a pain in the ass to take the path to hoboken, walk 20 minutes to an apartment, then get back to the path by either walking or taking a cab, hop a ride on the path to the city, take another cab, get on the wine cruise , then take a cab to the restaurant etc. mehhh feeling also lazy and not wanting to cab it every where
  • Options
    I confess I am really nervous about my doctor's appointment next week. I'm praying so hard he really reads what I have to say, listens and tries what I'm asking. I'm ready for a little more predictability. I feel like a lawyer going to court for the first time :/
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    I could teach you how to make taco's I make banging ones! I love taco night...but dude if he wants taco's made a certain way tell him to go his mommy and wait what he brought up his ex...that would have got fi a serious pop in the balls! that and he called his mom to walk you through it eff that! 
    Ummm yeah, right there I slammed the frying pan down on the stove and told him to make his own effin tacos. 

• Options
    I confess I am really nervous about my doctor's appointment next week. I'm praying so hard he really reads what I have to say, listens and tries what I'm asking. I'm ready for a little more predictability. I feel like a lawyer going to court for the first time :/

I hope everything goes well

• Options
    I confess that I don't want to and want to go to this bachelorette in the city this weekend. It's going to be a pain in the ass to take the path to hoboken, walk 20 minutes to an apartment, then get back to the path by either walking or taking a cab, hop a ride on the path to the city, take another cab, get on the wine cruise , then take a cab to the restaurant etc. mehhh feeling also lazy and not wanting to cab it every where
    UGh, be sure to take a comfy pair of flats for the walking :)

• Options
    Lissa1213 said:
    Ummm yeah, right there I slammed the frying pan down on the stove and told him to make his own effin tacos. 
    Good Job :D
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    I know I am wearing sandals with a long dress...going hippie bohemian-ish for this!
  • Options
    Confession I'm about to eat icecream and I dont care!
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Lissa1213 said:
    Exactly what I would have done.  If he has a problem why does he expect you to make the tacos, if he thinks he knows how they should be?  Ick.

My Thursday confession - I did absolutely nothing, though I should have written about ten pages for my thesis.  But it was rainy and cold and miserable, and I decided that the thesis could wait (which is probably couldn't).
    And then I ate double supper for no reason. 

• Options
    kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I also hope it goes well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards