Michigan-Detroit

Boudoir Pic Cert for Sale to Boudoir Loft in Rochester ($175 credit for $125) _edited post

Note: I edited the title. I forgot you can sell stuff. I'm used to Babycenter where you can't.

FOR SALE $175 worth of boudoir photos for $125 at Boudoir Loft in Rochester. -- Last year I bought a Living Social deal from The Boudoir Loft in Rochester. Well, let's just say I got pregnant and all day sickness from week 4, so I did NOT use it. Long story very short I just don't think I'll use it. The promo value is expired but I contacted The Boudoir Loft to verify what the paid value was good for. It is good toward any *regular-priced service* and paid value is $175. I will sell it for $125, so you save $50 off your package. I verified today with Living Social that it was transferable in that I could print it and give it to someone. I will provide you with copies of the e-mails from TBL and LS so you have proof the cert is valid and redeemable. I can do cash, Paypal or credit card. I'm in Ferndale--we can meet.

-----
ORIGINAL POST:
(I was a knottie on here six years ago, going on 7... Time flies!)  I'm looking for locations (besides Craigslist) to sell off a bpic cert I have to Boudoir Loft. I got some skeevy responses on there. :-/  I don't remember if it's legit to post stuff here so I'll ask the question... Are there businesses or web boards where I can do this that you know of? Grazie. :-)

Re: Boudoir Pic Cert for Sale to Boudoir Loft in Rochester ($175 credit for $125) _edited post

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards