Arizona-Phoenix

alterations help!

Hi,
I bought my dress at the bridal exp in Jan and went to brides to be (same place I purchased it from) to get it altered. Well, it turns out that they have permanently closed. I'm trying to find a place that does good work but isn't overpriced. I mostly need it hemmed, a bustle, fix some of the beading and maybe taken in a couple inches. I'm not sure if the alterations place cleans it as well or if that's separate. Please recommend any cleaners as well... I've heard horror stories.

thank,
one stressed out bride to be

Re: alterations help!

• zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've heard great things about Janet Kirkman. Also, look through the vendor review posts here-you might get some ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Janet Kirkman for both a bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding and for my wedding dress.  Fittings have gone wells so far!  (And she's done a couple of my friends' dresses - they've been satisfied with the work and the price).
  • Janet is amazing she altered my wedding dress which I purchased at a sample sale as a size 10.  She aso altered my cousin's weddin dress and her MOH dress for my wedding.  My dress has a ton of detail and I am about a size 2, she did an amazing job. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow that's great!
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards