Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Day-of Coordinator?

I am considering having a day-of coordinator because I do not want any added stress on me or my family when it comes to setting up the venue and such. However, I am having trouble finding a good day-of coordinator. I do not want anyone to help me with vendors or picking out flowers. I literally want someone to just show up the day of, and set up the tables, and leaving. I know I sound picky, but my mom used to be a wedding coordinator so she is helping me with everything else. I just do not want her to be stressed on the day of my wedding. Does anyone know of any good ones in the west michigan area that will ONLY do the day of the wedding for me?

Re: Day-of Coordinator?

• Options

Cassie Celestin  --  she is in Grand Haven

http://www.whitedressgh.com

I'm not using her because my aunts friend offered to do be my "day of coordinator" but before I her I was considering Cassie. She is super nice. Her smallest package is $1500 I think but that includes like managing vendors and everything and when I told her I didn't need that she said she could work with my budget and do whatever I need and charge accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards