Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Just had my daughter's wedding at Watch Tower Lodge- 2 vendors were absolutly outstanding

Eventfully Simple was a last minute hire for day of help and coordination. Wish I had found out about them earlier. Bridget and Ashley were fantastic, they thought of things that I did't even think about. They made some wonderful suggestions in such a tactful way that made our day that much better. Then they made clean up a breeze. We had 2 major oops that day that we probably wouldn't have had if I had hired them earlier. 

Mark from At Your Service did our catering. Food was TERRIFIC and his staff was the best. Thank you

Moral of the story- there are a lot of last minute things to do day of wedding you really need someone who isn't an immediate family member to be in charge of all this. Also the caterer does more then just make food- the service staff and bartenders can really make a difference and make the day go much smoother. Finally CONFIRM ALL your venders a day or two before the event and make sure that everyone confirms date, day and time

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards