Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

I need a Day-Of Coordinator. Suggestions??

My wedding planning is going well, most everything is done. All I need is a coordinator for the day-of. I am a type A, very organized person, so I'd like someone to be my "brain" for the day so I can enjoy myself, and not stress. I'm already over budget, so the coordinator's cost is very important to me. I could go googling around, but I'd prefer recommendations from brides who have used the coordinator, and can attest to them being GOOD! Help! Thanks!

Re: I need a Day-Of Coordinator. Suggestions??

• My planner has been amazing. Definitely type A and can be your brain for the night. She's also a lot more affordable than other coordinators. 

• I absolutely adored my coordinator, Meredith Commender with Significant Events of Texas.  I used her for full-service coordination (two years ago), so I can't speak to her prices anymore, but I will say that on the day of my wedding was seriously the smoothest it possibly could have been, and it was pretty much all thanks to Meredith's work.
    Anniversary

• I used Jen Ashford with Altar Ego, and I was very very happy with her, both with the organization leading up to the day, and running the actual event.
  • Thanks Ladies. I reached out to all three! Still open to additional referrals from more brides!
  • edited May 2013
    We're using Sarah Kee with Keestone events (www.keestoneevents.com).  She's been a close friend of mine for ages and has been training under one of the top wedding/event planners in the Dallas area (her name escapes me).  Her prices are also pretty reasonable and she's pretty awesome to work with. 
  • I used Melissa Chambers with Jasmine Cove Events. She did an amazing job at my wedding last weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2013
    I just posted about this! If you want someone young, fun, and still totally calm and organized, try the team at The Backyard. You'll get three great girls to help you! www.eventsbythebackyard.com
  • Just an update. I have gone with Catherine Ball. So far, she has been great.....so I look forward to the big day! Thanks for the recommendation, cmmadison!
  • EventsByHarperDavis.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards