California-Orange County

Locating my dream dress!

I have turned into the bride who tries on a ton of dresses and cannot decide on one BUT I do have one stuck in my head.  It actually is the first dress I tried on but my budget was the reason for not saying yes to the dress!  I was wondering if you local brides could steer me in the right direction.  Do any of you know where I could find discounted Blue by Enzoani dresses?  The dress I am looking for is the Fada.  I love it and just hope I can find it discounted somewhere.  I noticed that a bridal salon in Tustin has a trunk show soon for the designed but I am not sure how much they really discount dresses at trunk shows. 

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated ladies! :)

Re: Locating my dream dress!

• staar987staar987 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2013

Which shop in Tustin? I got my Blue by Enzoani Dress, Caldera, in Tustin at Blush Bridal. If it is there, they are super helpful. You can call them and ask to see if they can tell you how low it may be discounted. I LOVED working with them which is huge since I hate shopping!

If that is still out of budget there are several stores that I know the girls on Attire and Accessories rave about. They are not knockoff sites and they are actual stores located in the US that will order your dress for you.

http://www.pearlsplace.com/  They will not order you a dress you haven't tried on and you have to call for the price.

http://www.rkbridal.com/bridal-collections.html You have to call them to order as well I believe.

And some random get to know you questions: When are you getting married? Do you know where yet?

ETA: It looks like from your avatar pic you've already been to Blush Bridal. Oh well. I'll leave my rec there still in case anyone else is curious!

• I have yet to start looking for my dress but when I do I will go take a look at Blush. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards