August 2013 Weddings

First invite out!

My wedding is 8/10. I'm sending my invitations towards the end of next week (which is still a little early- but 80% of our GL will be traveling so I'm trying to give as much heads up as possible without being ridiculous), BUT, I just sent the first one to my sister/MOH and I'm shockingly pretty excited! I'm just sending this one after giving her a head's up to make sure it got there okay and calculate postage. I'm glad that postage for each envelope will be less than predicted (though I'll be getting them weighed again just in case), but postage is still a LOT! I've got a weekend of assembling ahead of me!

Re: First invite out!

• That's my wedding date too!  Congrats on getting that first invite out!  We're not sending our invites until the beginning of June since we're nowhere near being done with addressing them.  We did send our international invites out.  We're crossing our fingers that they make it to our guests.
  •  

lisabeats said:
    My wedding is 8/10. I'm sending my invitations towards the end of next week (which is still a little early- but 80% of our GL will be traveling so I'm trying to give as much heads up as possible without being ridiculous), BUT, I just sent the first one to my sister/MOH and I'm shockingly pretty excited! I'm just sending this one after giving her a head's up to make sure it got there okay and calculate postage. I'm glad that postage for each envelope will be less than predicted (though I'll be getting them weighed again just in case), but postage is still a LOT! I've got a weekend of assembling ahead of me!

Thats our date too! We are sending ours out around June 10th... Eight weeks out! That is if I get the addressed on time!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel like we've discovered date triplets before... but each time it's exciting! image

I only have my RSVP envelopes to finish. I'm not sure if we'll actually get to assemble this weekend or not, either way is fine because I know I'm a little early. I will be home for a shower the second weekend in June, and I was hoping to have them out just before then so people can let me know whether or not they'd received them.
  • I feel like we've discovered date triplets before... but each time it's exciting! image

I only have my RSVP envelopes to finish. I'm not sure if we'll actually get to assemble this weekend or not, either way is fine because I know I'm a little early. I will be home for a shower the second weekend in June, and I was hoping to have them out just before then so people can let me know whether or not they'd received them.
  • Love that gif! I'm trying to have mine out before the shower too. I feel like getting all the SOs and addresses for the final list has been the hardest part of planning so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards