Wedding Invitations & Paper

zazzle.com

Anyone ever before to purchase their wedding invitations? Good or bad experience? Thanks :)

Re: zazzle.com

• Wedding invitations, no, but I did custom design some greeting cards through them and loved them.

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We ordered simple invitations to formally announce our wedding was postponed and we were very happy with the quality.  Customer service was great too.....our postponement was due to Hurricane Sandy and they shipped our order overnight for free so we could get the new invites out to our guests before we left for our honeymoon.  Would definitely use them again.
  • We got our invitations and rsvp cards, and later our thank you cards, from Zazzle, and were very happy with the results. Even the plain white envelopes that come standard are good quality (not flimsy or see-through). We got lots of compliments on our invitations. I'd recommend the "felt" paper as it's thick and has a nice texture. :)
  • I've heard good things!
  • My sister ordered my shower invitations from Zazzle, and they turned out very nice.  In my opinion, they weren't as high of quality as Wedding Paper Divas, which we used for the actual wedding invitations, but I was still more than satisfied with them.  
  • Save the Date postcards we ordered from them were great!  Free shipping on large orders, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards