Florida-South Florida
Options

I am Married!!! reviews posted

I lived on this board during the first year of planning and looking at vendors, every one was very helpful and I promised to do the same!

Venue

Pelican Grand: A   Janeth was amazing to work with during the process. If I sent an email within 24 hrs I had a response. Every question was answered and the hotel was amazingly beautiful! The day of everything was put together beautifully! I heard the food was amazing from cocktail hour to reception.

Photography /Videography

Michelle Lawson Photography: Steve & Vinny A++++ I new I wanted Steve after our first initial meeting. He is just an overall great guy verY outgoing and likeable! Had a blast during the engagement shoots and we new the wedding would be amazing with him there!

DJ

Eddie B & Company: DJ Ray A++++ The moment I walked out of our meeting I did not need to meet with anyone else. DJ Ray got every one up and dancing. I read about his reviews on how amazing he was and he lived up to his reputation!!!

Hair /Make up

Beauty Couture Inc: Jennette A+++ She was amazing!!! We talked a while on the phone and I went with my gut with Jennette. During my trial she was amazing I loved what she did! During the wedding I could not have asked for anything better! She saw tension in me with some people in the room & had them move, told me if I needed her to be the bad guy she would and I seriously can't say enough good things about her! She is a sweetheart who loves what she does, I looked amazing because of her, I don't wear make up at all and she made me feel like a million dollars!!!

Flowers

Dream Occasions: Jorge A we met with Jorge and he took my simple calla lillies and added extra to them with beading and crystals. For the guys he showed us starfish bouteniers instead of the regular flowers, I really liked that he suggested ideas to me to make our wedding a little different.

Dress

Alfred Angelo: A I worked with Lucy she was a doll in the Plantation location. I felt like I was on Say yes to the dress minus the champagne. I found my dress and when I wanted to try it on a second time she was amazing sweet about it. I went to them for alterations with Joy, she was a pleasure to work with as well!

I can't think of any other vendors at the moment, but I will say no wedding goes on without minor issues. Overall, my dayd was PERFECT! I got to marry my best friend!!!

Re: I am Married!!! reviews posted

• Options
    How exciting and congratulations!!!! I will also be a Pelican Grand bride and was am highly interested in michelle lawson photography thanks for the reviews 
  • Options
    kdjjkdjj member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Wonderful! Congrats! We have ray booked for September. Had a great feeling also, and so glad to see the great review. Congrats again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats!! sounds like it was amazing!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    congrats glad you had a great day! ps dj ray is the BEST.. he is my co-worker and he is awesommmeee

Daisypath - (PNE7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards