Michigan-Lansing

Looking for Garden/Lake Michigan Outdoor ceremony/Indoor Rustic Reception Site in Michigan

Hello everyone,

I've recently begun looking for reception sites through out Michigan. My fiancé and I are looking for an outdoor ceremony site, preferably in a garden or over looking Lake Michigan as well as an indoor reception site that is NOT a barn, but still has the rustic feel like a log cabin etc... We have looked into The Homestead located in Glen Arbor, but we would still like a couple of other options to look into. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!
Thanks,
Aleksa 

Re: Looking for Garden/Lake Michigan Outdoor ceremony/Indoor Rustic Reception Site in Michigan

• Hi Aleksa, I just got married at the MSU Horticulture gardens on MSU's campus. We were married in the gardens and our reception was held in the greenhouse in the gardens. It was absolutely beautiful and unique! The price is reasonable as well, the only thing is that you will have to rent all tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, etc. If you want any photos or any other information feel free to email me at bellcar2@gmail.com.
  • Lakeview Banquet Center might be an option. They're on a beautiful lake with an outdoor ceremony space and then an indoor banquet center. http://lakeviewweddingsandreceptions.com/
  • If we decide to go with a big wedding instead of eloping, I am planning to have my cermony at Dow Gardens in Midland. It is just beautiful! Gorgeous grounds and a couple different ceremony spots.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards