California-San Diego
Options

Burlap Fabric

Hi ladies, I spent some time last weekend looking for burlap fabric for our table runners at various craft stores around the Clairemont area, but no luck. Has anyone been to a craft store in San Diego recently and noticed burlap for sale? I have checked Michael's and Beverly's - and I have heard that JoAnn's burlap smells bad. Anyplace else I should check?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Burlap Fabric

• Options
    kay136kay136 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I have no idea where you can find it in SD but have you looked at save-on-crafts.com? they have some there, not sure if the price is reasonable though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't, but I ended up finding a chick on TK classifieds who was selling her burlap table runners for a good price, and ended up buying hers!

On another note, how are you?! How's planning coming? We are less than 2 months away! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kay136kay136 member
    First Comment First Anniversary

Glad you were able to find some!

Things are good! Hard to believe it's less than 2 months away! I was being lazy for awhile so now I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Doing the big things is MUCH easier than the little things. How are you?? Everything almost all set?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking about you today... I was looking for chargers and came across burlap fabric on CL.  Hope everything is going well!
  • Options
    Thank you both. The burlap runners I purchased should be arriving tomorrow, and I'm excited! I have never been so stoked on some pieces of fabric. Hehe.

It's hard to believe that we are less than 2 months out. I feel so behind on everything. Invites are finally going out this week. I am buying undergarments and accessories this week as well, and probably going in for my dress fitting next week. We still have to make arrangements for a cake and linens. I am freaking out at the prices of linen rentals here... ugh! I have also decided to make all of the bouquets and bouts using silk flowers, so that is another sizeable project. Thankfully my mom will be here for a week starting Friday and she is going to help me with all of this stuff. FI has been a great help too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards