African American Weddings

O. M. G....its my time to sign off !!!!

Yall..as I'm typing this I am a ball of emotions right now. My time has finally come to sign off and become a Mrs.

For as long as I have been on TK and was with the June 2012 and July 2012 boards... finding this board I couldn't have been more happier once I found the AAW board. To be apart of a sisterhhood like no other has been a wonderful experiance ! I thank all you ladies for being a support system , a sounding board, someone to be able to share this wedding planning experince with and being able to talk wedding stuff anytime I wanted to. Having someone to vent or rant to when I couldn't do that with my family and close friends or FI for that matter. @Footballwife and @Nursing2u..thank you ladies..for being that "like an auntie" on the board and being encouraging when things got ruff. Thank you ladies for all the prayers and laughs we have shared thru out this journey. I couldn't have gotten thru this without you all.

Today is going to be very busy with some family coming in today, nail appt, picking up dresses and other misc. Items I know its going to get crazy.

I will definitly be back with a recap and pics sometime next week. To all my Mrs. See you on the other side !!

Love MrsBad13

Re: O. M. G....its my time to sign off !!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards