Colorado

September 2014-Lots of out of towners on a budget

Hello! I am recently engaged and looking to plan a small wedding here in Colorado in Sept, 2014. I am interested in outdoor venues, without too much travel from a city like Denver, Boulder, etc. We will have a lot of out of town guests since we are fairly new to the area. Any ideas on a outdoor venue for 100 or less that is affordable? 

Thanks so much!

Re: September 2014-Lots of out of towners on a budget

• I researched a lot of venues near Denver--I'm sure lots of us did.  Can you share your budget?
  • Estes Park usually has reasonable packages. 
  • edited June 2013
    We're having ours at in Sept. at the lionsgate in Lafayette. At first glance it seems pretty pricey but they allow you to bring in everything on your own, even alcohol! Plus, they have all the glassware for centerpieces for you to have free use of and a ton of table settings all included in the booking price. They also have an invitation suite with tons of invites that you can buy from that will save you around 20%.
    Otherwise the sunrise amphitheater is a beautiful ceremony spot. It's only around $300 for an hour. You would just need to find a reasonable place for your reception. Also, McC Ranch outside of Loveland is only a flat $1000 booking fee.
    Hope that helps!
  • I also forgot the lions farmette and lone hawk farms! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards