Chit Chat
Options

Pick Up Lines

What's the best one you've heard? Have you ever used one or had one used on you?

My friends and I in high school were pretty goofy, we used to try them out at the mall.

She used "If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

"If you were on the menu you would be McGorgeous." (used at McDonalds)

And yes, as a dare I did the shirt tag "made in heaven" pick up line.

The worst I heard was "You must be a chicken farmer, you're good at raising c*cks"

Any other good ones?

Re: Pick Up Lines

• Options
    "Did it hurt?"
    "Huh?"
    "When you fell from Heaven, did it hurt?"
  • Options
    Someone once told me my lips were like wine and he wanted to get drunk that night. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Hrm, worst I've heard is "Hey, can I buy you a water?" from a really drunk guy who was serious about it.

The best: "Would you like to come with me to the High Rollers bar and taste aged tequilas?"

WOULD I?!?!?
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Girl, you must be a parking ticket cos you've got FINE written all over you!!

In Grade 9 during our social dance unit, one guy would always use every line he could come up with, totally straight faced as he danced with you trying to get you to crack up.  He told me something about having all the stars in the sky in my eyes or something.  Can't remember it

• Options
    I have no pick up lines but I love watching your signature gif, OP.
  • Options
    kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I was never at clubs or bars for guys to use cool and lame pick-up lines on me.  The weirdest ones I have had were people just flat out asking for sex.  I've had "do you want to go have sex in the bathroom" at a Zellers, and "want to go smoke pot" and after I said no, promptly "want to go have sex"?  I was on campus for that one.
    I have used pick-up lines on my FI after I already had him, just to make him laugh.  I think I used one about lowering a draw-bridge, but I don't remember it now. 

• Options
    kerbohl said:
    I was never at clubs or bars for guys to use cool and lame pick-up lines on me.  The weirdest ones I have had were people just flat out asking for sex.  I've had "do you want to go have sex in the bathroom" at a Zellers, and "want to go smoke pot" and after I said no, promptly "want to go have sex"?  I was on campus for that one.
    I have used pick-up lines on my FI after I already had him, just to make him laugh.  I think I used one about lowering a draw-bridge, but I don't remember it now. 
    My first BF was like that.  At the ripe age of 13, after "dating" 2 months and kissing once (it was a LD thing.  He lived on the other side of the city so we only saw each other at parties), we were a t a friends house and everyone was trying smoking inside, so we were sitting outside.  He took my hands, looked my sweetly in the eyes and said "So, uh, do you wanna fuck??"  I said no and he asked if I wanted to do anything close.  I was thinking maybe, in the future, but not tonight cos I've only kissed you once.  He wasn't happy.  Then he wanted to make out on someone's front lawn waiting for the bus while cars drove by.  I said no.  I got dumped 2 days later.  

• Options
    When asked how he'd get a girl to date him, my 5 year old brother said "Id be like, hey do you wanna hang out sometime?"
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pick-up lines never worked on me.

SCENE: Speed dating on campus for Valentine's Day years ago. I went just to meet people, maybe make a friend or two, but I wasn't looking for anything serious.
    ME: "So, what's your major?"
    HIM: "PEXS [physical education and exercise science]. What about you?"
    ME: "Chemical engineering."
    HIM: "Oh, you must have really great chemistry!"
    ME: [stare of death]

Yeah.
  • Options

"You dropped something....my jaw"

"Hey, are you from Tennessee?  'Cause you're the only 'Ten' I see"

"If I could arrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together"

When approaching two women "I don't want to come between you....or do I?"

Sorry, that last one was bad :p

• Options
    My H and I met in a bar.  His pick up line was "You're short" (not technically a pick up line, but that's how he started talking to me).  Still have no idea why that worked, but I'm glad it did :-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My favorite bad pickup line, "Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants."
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • Options

Hahaha, these are great!!! @moonlightsilver thanks!  I just finally figure out how to do a siggy pic!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards