Rhode Island

I bid thee adieu

Dearest Knotties, I've just been informed that effective immediately local moderators will no longer have the capabilities to moderate. The Knot has a new system in place where if someone violates the TOS, you can report it to them. The Knot does not see the value in having a moderator for the boards which is sad but such is the ebb and flow of things. I will still linger a bit longer as I love weddings but since I am no longer needed here, I just want to wish everyone the very best of luck! Wedding planning is stressful but it will be all worth it. I promise!  

Re: I bid thee adieu

• Thanks for your time here, RO.  You've been a good mod, and you always have great advice.
  • Too bad :(  
    You have been a great moderator and have given great advice to brides using the site.
  • Well that stinks!!! Thanks for everything - you have been a great moderator and offered good support/advice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you ladies! I really loved being a moderator on here. I hope knotties will continue to post regularly and still be active on the board. We have a great community of knowledgeable and supportive girls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards