Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Navy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses

I want this color for my bridesmaid dressses. Light pink flowers and other pink accents.

The issue is what do the groomsmen wear?

My FI and I do not want a black tie wedding with tuxes. We were talking about a dark gray suit. However, since a conversation I had with my parents, iwe have come to conlcusion that a dark gray suit is not classy enough for an evening wedding.

Now I know some people are against black suits and navy blue dresses. What do you think?

Black is classier..if I go with black suits-what is the best option for shirts and ties?
Anniversary

Re: Navy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had navy bridesmaid dresses and gray tuxes. We had an evening wedding at the zoo and they looked great!

You can check out the pictures in my bio if you'd like.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing navy blue dresses with black tuxes.  The guys will have white shirts, navy vests and ties.  I was hesitant at first....one of those who didn't like black and navy.  But when I put swatches together and then found pics online from other weddings, I was sold. 

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the grey suit look.. I think it would look stunning with the navy dresses.  We're having the guys wear slim-fitting suits for our wedding, too.  I think it's becoming more and more trendier to do that, and I think it looks great!
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree, I like the grey suits. My FI decide on a Grey Alfani Slim Fit Suit from Macys and they fit super nice!

But go with what you like the most!

We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards