Snarky Brides

Feeling swanky anyone?

edited May 2013 in Snarky Brides
I'm feeling privilaged and lazy this weekend, so I have defaulted to my favorite 'gee wiz' past time:  Island shopping.

www.privateislandsonline.com

I'm partial to Gunpowder Island.  Teehee, it has a baronial hall (whatever that is.  It sounds posh, I want one)

Gunpowder Island - Bermuda, Caribbean

What island would you buy?
Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

Re: Feeling swanky anyone?

• The town I grew up in has a bunch of islands, I think two are for sale currently. My dream is to buy one of them and an island somewhere warm!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Angelface225Angelface225 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013

I love it Pele, but does it have a guest house for me?

ETA: I just decided that you can't buy it unless it has a vineyard, I think it would be terribly inconvenient to have to fly your helicopter to buy wine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited May 2013

I love it Pele, but does it have a guest house for me?

ETA: I just decided that you can't buy it unless it has a vineyard, I think it would be terribly inconvenient to have to fly your helicopter to buy wine.

Oh..... oh dear!  I'm so mortified, all I can find is one with a "noble fish farm".  How embarrassing! 

ETA:  Here, this pristine jungle island for sale in Chile is prime estate for a vinyard.  What's a little slash and burn between bossom friends?

Savage Jungle - Chile, South America

Anniversary

• I'm having a hard time picking just one.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I wouldn't care, as long as it's warm.  Somewhere near Hawaii I think.  Close to come home in the summers, not a lot of problems with hurricanes etc., just an occasional tsunami aftershock it seems.  DH needs to put in some more overtime I think...

• Heehee, I've learned from all the time I've spent creeping this site that you have to look for an island with it's own water source, and built in electricity generator.

Anniversary

• I went to look at the site I would love to buy the Bora Bora Atoll.  However it's out of our budget right now.

Anniversary

• Hot damn.  I usually go shopping for castles in Europe over on Sotheby's.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @peekaboo2011 that sounds like fun too! I'll have to look at that.

Anniversary

• Hot damn.  I usually go shopping for castles in Europe over on Sotheby's.
    Ooo, thanks for pointing me in that direction!  I'm loving the vinyard in Siena.  Me and my 20 million have some business to attend to!

Anniversary

• rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    I get dibs on Little Hawkins Island in Georgia...wowzers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards