Snarky Brides
Options

Favorite place/least favorite place

I just got back from Home Depot and can't stop thinking about how I couldn't possibly hate being somewhere more than that store. When I walk in the door, my flight instinct immediately kicks in. All I can think is, "Can we leave? Can we leave? Oh for the love of all that is holy can we please get the f*** out of here?" I don't like how it looks, smells, or how quickly a "quick" trip could turn into an hour one. If I go by myself, I run in, grab the first thing I can find that fits the requirement and get right out of there. When I go with a man, I silently panic knowing I'll be there for at least an hour trying to act like I have an opinion about which shovel or hose we get. 

My favorite place on earth is home. Especially after having gone to Home Depot. I love to just get in yoga pants and get comfortable. I like having my dog cuddled next to me and relaxing.

Re: Favorite place/least favorite place

• Options
    I love being at home too, although the Bahamas and being at the timeshare may be a very close tie for first. I hate being at walmart I try to get in and out as soon as possible and get only what I need.  I used to hate home depot too, but I've gotten used to being there so often after buying our house and it's less than 10 minutes from our home too,

Anniversary

• Options
    Least favorite: Best Buy or Safeway WITH my FI. If I'm by myself I don't give a rats ass. But he likes to meander and it drives me BONKERS. One of those things that I will live with the rest of my life

Favorite: Home in bed. on my feather bed.between my 400 thread count sheets. nuff said. 

ps with my cats :D ...oh and the FI. he can be there too :D 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I really hate going to Home Depot too. My parents used to take my brother and I for hours at a time. I'd have to spend the whole time entertaining my brother and keeping him away from power tools. Drove me crazy, and I practically refuse to enter the store at this point.

My real least favorite place is probably the Dentist. I love the receptionists but they cannot make up for the horrors I have faced in the chair.

My most favorite place is Disney World. I can go again and again and never get bored or tired of being there. 
  • Options
    daria24daria24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    Least favorite place: the dentist office, but Fairway (grocery store) on the weekend is a close second.

Favorite place is Central Park.
  • Options
    Least favorite is Walmart. I'd rather pay the extra money to go to Target. Favorite place would be anywhere with my BF and furbabies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Oh I forgot about the dentist, that is right up there with walmart!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    Least favorite place - hospitals, especially ICU wards.

Favorite place - the curvy bench in Parc Güell in Barcelona. Beautiful view, usually a nice breeze, and I've always been there with either family or great friends.
  • Options
    I absolutely cannot stand Costco. It just speaks decadence to me. It is the epitome of gluttony. Plus, everything is made in China unless it's edible. Favorite place is pool, sound, ocean, gulf, sea...you get the idea.
  • Options
    I have to agree with OP and Home Depot. We were there today and I wanted to rip my eyeballs out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards