Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Duqcheer - Sam's Club for the flowers?

Hello there - I posted a question about Sam's Club in the main "Flowers" forum and another girl suggested I page you about this.

How was your experience? Did you use a pre-packaged collection from their website? (http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/category.jsp?categoryId=1256) Do you have pictures?

Re: Duqcheer - Sam's Club for the flowers?

• edited December 2011
    Hi! I actually purchased my flowers from Costco. The flowers themselves were beautiful!

I had some trouble with the warehouse sending the correct order.  I ordered through a gentleman that works for Costco, he orders from the warehouse.  Somehow the warehouse messed up the order and did not sent the correct shipment.

Unfortunately, it was the day before my wedding and I was out of options.  I requested light pink flowers and ended up with an assortment of pinks.  Which looking back now, they do look beautiful. 

I don't have pictures at this very minute, but if you pm your email address I'll be happy to send some samples to you!

The nice thing about ordering through the gentleman in the store is that I was able to order what I needed quantity wise.  Online you have to buy X amount of roses etc, I was able to customize my order.

You may want to check with your local store to see if they have an inhouse person. Overall, I saved a lot of money and everyone thought they looked beautiful.  Many people asked me who my florist was, it was a great feeling to say "me" :)
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Thank you responding, I really appreciate the help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards