Snarky Brides
Options

Helllo!!!! Happy Memorial Day!

Hi everybody! I know I have been MIA but last night I realized how much I missed it here, so I am now making a promise to check the boards & post more regularly again. Things have just been kinda crazy in my life! But, all is well.

So, whats new here? Anything exciting I should know? I see SB is getting more action! Yay!

Anybody doing anything exciting today for the holiday? I have just been cleaning my house. Got 5 loads of laundry done today! I didnt even know I had a floor in the laundry room. Ever since we got our washer & dryer, I have yet to completely catch up on laundry. Finally its almost all done! & I even folded & put things away (usually they end up staying in the basket).

Other than that, Thor is being extra crazy today. I got him a few new toys yesterday. He keeps attacking my feet and following me everywhere. Everytime I sit down, he wants to cuddle.

3 months until the wedding!!! I feel like I have so much to do. Its getting so crazy & real. Im getting so excited. I had a BM drop out, because her BF & my FI got into a huge argument. I am so hurt by all of this, as we were friends for 8 years. But, she decided to side with her BF rather than me. I am not going to get into to details because it is so crazy. I kinda knew that something was up, because she was the only one who had not yet ordered her dress. It is really shitty to be honest, but I will still move on and get thru this wedding.

Anyway, off to do more laundry!! Happy Memorial Day! & to all the troops, and family members of troops...Thank You!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Helllo!!!! Happy Memorial Day!

• Options
    Sierra! I have been wondering where you are; figured you were too busy since you started the new job. 

Lots new here!  You'll have to browse some threads and get yourself caught up on the hot topics! 

Wedding is just around the corner....yay!  Sorry you lost a bridesmaid; I hope you can still work out the friendship. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Hi Addie! I have been extremely busy with the new job, but now that I am settling into a routine, its easier to make time to browse the boards. I see the new layout of the boards...not sure how I feel about them :[ I am def going to take some time today to browse the boards and see whats going on. Did I see that you got a new kitty? Besides Diablo?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, we did. We had been catsitting him for our friend who just had a baby, and it turns out having a cat, a dog, and a newborn were just too much for her, especially since the cat was trying to get in the baby's crib all the time. So we took him back permanently. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards