Chit Chat
Options

Bridezillas!!!!

edited May 2013 in Chit Chat
So, I have been addicted to watching Bridal shows on t.v. Such as I found the gown, Say yes to the dress, Four weddings, My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and last but not least Bridezillas. I have to admit, YES I CAN BE A SMIDGE OF A BRIDEZILLA!! There I said it. LOL. But some of these women on that show are completely ridiculous! They are veryyyyy immature and its just insane that someone can act like that and use the stress as an excuse to treat people like they are nothing. If they are that immature and just scream and scream to get their way they should not be getting married. I admit I get stressed out because planning a wedding is very very stressful, but some people try to make it completely perfect and dont realize that there are things that are going to go wrong, but being prepared for little accidents is better than trying to perfect everything to the point that you have to be that stressed over little things. My advice, is have fun, enjoy the day. Besides, even though you want it to be nice, its really about who your marrying and the love you share. :) 

Re: Bridezillas!!!!

• Options
    SJM7538SJM7538 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Please share examples of how you can be a smidge of a bridezilla. I'm Interested.

i had one moment that may be considered a bridezilla a moment. I made an appt to try my dress on when it first came in. I went, put it on and was taking pics with my mom. I had it on for maybe five minutes and the girl goes okay times up. We need this room for a fitting. I also got to my appt 5 minutes early. I may have been a little rude to the girl about the fact that I only had my dress
    On for five minutes and they were trying to push me out the door.

• Options
    I would be mad too. 

I had a Bridezilla moment when my fiance said he didnt like something in a magazine I did, I got so mad, I dont even know why, but i ripped up the magazine and threw it in the trash! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards