August 2013 Weddings

RSVP

We sent out our invites yesterday and our first RSVP is already in! We have our RSVP set up on our wedding website so every time my phone dings that I have a new email I get really excited! It finally feels real! I am counting down the days until August 24th!!

Re: RSVP

• Awesome! You are definitely on it - I'm still working on my invites, but plan to get them out by Friday. The venue used their printer to print them for me and they had the RSVP response date requested by 6/23 which was probably too early, but oh well.

Did you hand write the envelopes or did you print them?

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ahh thats so excited lol I just sent out my invites today now im excited to open my mail box to get rsvps for the next few months lol 
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Woohoo!  My invites will start to go out around 6/15.  Let the RSVP fun begin.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Yay so exciting! I just finished addressing and will be stuffing and sending out soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TiffanyT816 I printed them on labels, I dont have the neatest printing in the world so I figured they would look better computer generated.
  • So exciting! Mine have been addressed and stamped for weeks (can you tell I'm a little excited?).  Just waiting a couple more weeks to send them out.  I can't wait to start getting responses!!
  • Yay!  That's exciting!  We're hoping to send ours by the end of next week.
  • So exciting! You ladies are on top of this! We are aiming for next Friday.
  • My invites haven't been out for a week and everyday we have been getting responses in the mail ! Sooo much fun! I never go to the mailbox ... But now it's the first thing I do when I get home lol
  • I'm sending out my invites tomorrow, can't wait!
    Our beautiful engagement pictures imageMy Bio... returning from hiatus
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards