African American Weddings
Options

OMG OMG OMG

So im here like la la la la and im looking up how many months i have until that big day and when i saw it my heart immediately starting pounding...

Daisypath Wedding tickers

This is my ticker up to today and im like O Lord what should i be doing or have done...idk idk idk i feel super overwhelmed now! Im almost in tears i dont knw what should or should be done at this point... (144 days til 10/19/13)

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: OMG OMG OMG

• Options
    take a deep breath relax and take it one thing at a time. go through what you have done and determine what you still need to do. you definitely have time:)
  • Options
    minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

Whenever I get stressed, I write down all that I need to do and how I'm going to accomplish each task. By making a plan, you retake control of the situation. Like what @shaygray88 said earlier, you have time to get things done for your wedding.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

yay!! it showed up.... dang.. time is coming QUICK :D,

you have time... but you need to put some fire under those girls..

you got the big stuff done.. umm did you get the photography thing confirmed and I think video can wait as of now..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

Tira... girl... don't let that time stress you.... You know exactly what you need to do... you got this...

this will not be the same as the reception site options...lol.... we're going to relax and get to work.. you've got a lot done so far since you changed your date....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just BREEEVVEE!!! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Wow...I just realized we are wedding day twins and I didn't realize we were so close. Its cool. Just like they said , just relax and make a to do. WE GOT THIS SIS!!!
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Options
    I do so understand.  My ticker says 95 days.  I hyperventilate whenever I see it.  There is so much to do and so little time.  I am looking at my stuff to do and saying "forget it".  It's not that important.  Now mind you 100 days ago it was EVERYTHING.  LOL!  I am just going to take one day at a time. 

You can do it misstira!  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    shaygray88minsu5 I tell you the truth it feels like time is running away LOL but it also seems like October is soooo far away LOL....ill get it done eventually Thanks for the advice!!

LeciaB that stupid ticker only shows up on other boards but on this board it doesnt idk y...smh. And yea the fire is currently being set im letting them know im holding a very important meeting and i need everyone there to discuss this and that and so ppl can knw the roles that they play and also to say ok on this date i need everybody to log in and order the dress and thats the end LOL but im going to use the photog i told u about that my planner doesnt like (bump her feelings hes reasonable) lol and im not sure about video we will see...

nursing2u Im trying not to get tooo stressed i saw it and was whoooooaaaa where did the time go i need to get on the ball with some things ie:invites, music, dj, and all this other misc items i need to look into....smh before i knw it we will be in October...

MissusD1116 LOL LOL im breevin LOL LOL

raven&mark YAYYYYY DATE TWIN.....yes time flew by i mean i knew it was coming but to see it in your face 4 months thats scary LOL....yes honey we got this ^5 to you!!!!

island07b2b i swear girl my heart sunk i was like what da????? LOL but im gonna do that too ONE DAY AT A TIME AND GO FROM THERE....

Thanks for the love ladies, im sure im gonna be ok as long as i BREEVE and relax LOL....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

Im ova here getting excited for you!!!

****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards