Snarky Brides

So this happened (HEY BEES! TAKE NOTICE)

Someone ratted us out:

May as well own up to your snitchy ways.

PS: Any "hive" members who read this: calling us "b-words" and "catty" and talking about how WE need to get a life? Just as rude and sarcastic as you accuse us of being. Take your hypocrisy and feed it to your teddy bears.

Re: So this happened (HEY BEES! TAKE NOTICE)

• I like how they're thankful for how supportive bees are. We may be snarky bitches, but they are entitled brats. Here's a gem too... http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/the-knot-3#axzz2V6kLLyiP Apparently there was so much TK hate the WB gods had to close this thread!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I like how they're thankful for how supportive bees are. We may be snarky bitches, but they are entitled brats. Here's a gem too... http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/the-knot-3#axzz2V6kLLyiP Apparently there was so much TK hate the WB gods had to close this thread!
    Yeah, I saw that. Apparently it was only three weeks ago.
  • I enjoy the fact that a bunch of their regulars violated the WB TOS in the replies; i.e. "Seriously, those girls have no lives.", "I seriously think they're all b-words", "Let me tell you- those "ladies" are HORRIBLE.  Such rude, horrible, self absorbled people.", etc.

Bet they don't get banned.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• kristbot said:
    Knot Gods could learn a lot from WB Gods about being on top of things. That shit was locked down within 20 minutes.

Just sayin'.

WB Gods have less meetings and no 'IT department' apparently.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• kristbot said:
    Knot Gods could learn a lot from WB Gods about being on top of things. That shit was locked down within 20 minutes.

Just sayin'.

WB Gods have less meetings and no 'IT department' apparently.
    That must be it; they also have people who are on top of things at 8:30pm eastern time. That's unheard of over here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Is there somewhere else we can go? They make me want to vomit...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    Can we all just make a big ass Facebook group or something?
  • harper0813harper0813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. But who is our snitch, this "regular TK poster"? Honestly, I'm not even mad. I find this hilarious. 

And how are we going to ruin them? By helping them realize that their idea of good hosting practices and etiquette are hurtful to their guests? How dare we.
  • yus we can. does anybody want me to get on it? 

Anniversary
  • rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    I love how no one read the thread enough to realize why we are invading. It isn't about competition. It's about boycotting our own site. We only decided to go to their site because they give such horrible advice and we know how much our good advice would drive them nuts. What's sad is that our plan is to fill their site with good advice and that apparently is enough to harass and annoy them.
    Anniversary
  • btw's heres another one! http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/has-anyone-come-here-to-leave-the-knot#axzz2UdbHlgZy 

am i the only one who LIKES reading about what those ass kissers think of us 
    Anniversary
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    btw's heres another one! http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/has-anyone-come-here-to-leave-the-knot#axzz2UdbHlgZy 

am i the only one who LIKES reading about what those ass kissers think of us 
    No, I find it funny because they're SO MUCH NICER AND WAY MORE POLITE than we are, but they have no problem saying shitty stuff about us.
  • rajahmdrajahmd member
    I'd be up for a Facebook group instead. Just have fun with ourselves.
    Anniversary
  • I love how no one read the thread enough to realize why we are invading. It isn't about competition. It's about boycotting our own site. We only decided to go to their site because they give such horrible advice and we know how much our good advice would drive them nuts. What's sad is that our plan is to fill their site with good advice and that apparently is enough to harass and annoy them.
    Exactly!! This is what I was thinking while I read the thread. They all focussed on the part where we were going to post on their site. No one seems to care that we're unhappy with TK and maybe they should welcome us?
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    I also love the "Yeah, when I went there, I got torched by someone who had been married for YEARS! Welcome to the hive!" - bitch, you got married three years ago. Time for you to pack up your shit.
  • I cant create the group until i add someone...someone pm me your FB profile so i can add you and we can gets this started yall! 
    Anniversary
  • Can we all just make a big ass Facebook group or something?

I was just going to start a thread suggesting this. I can't use my sn on WB anyway since they brought in the world's biggest banhammer. We have to pass the link by PM though, lest the bees invade our safe haven!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest

• Can we all just make a big ass Facebook group or something?

I was just going to start a thread suggesting this. I can't use my sn on WB anyway since they brought in the world's biggest banhammer. We have to pass the link by PM though, lest the bees invade our safe haven!
    YEP! I was gonna start with the peeps from this thread :D 
    Anniversary
  • harper0813harper0813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I cant create the group until i add someone...someone pm me your FB profile so i can add you and we can gets this started yall! 
    Can we keep the group private? Would other Facebook people be able to see our posts?

(I've never used the new Facebook groups before)
  • yes, we can keep it closed or even secret if we want. 
    Anniversary
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    Secret loooooooooooovers (that song just popped into my head)
  • rajahmdrajahmd member
    I sent you @smalfrie19 a link to my profile. Let me know if it doesn't work.
    Anniversary
  • I will join the FB group, but I will use one of my dummy accounts. I can't have all you crazies knowing my name!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    @courtanialynn I "loved" your post but wish I could take it back because now I have that song stuck in my head!!!! Also whoever snitched. Not cool. ETA: spelling

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Secret loooooooooooovers (that song just popped into my head)
    Haha, this post made me start singing "Lovveeeerrrrrs in a dangerous time..."
  • i got you girls! as soon as you approve i will get this started and we can start spreading it! I need a name real quick tho! 
    Anniversary
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    Sorry, TK was shut down for a hot damn minute
  • @smalfrie19 - I'd appreciate it if you could make it closed and secret! PMing you my name.
  • I PMd you!!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards