Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Affordable jewelers in Boston?

Hi, everyone!

My partner and I are ready to buy my engagement ring this month (WOO!), but we are having trouble finding local jewelers who do custom work and are within our tiny budget ($800). I'm familiar with Persona+ Jewelry in Kenmore, since I've taken rings to be resized there. I LOVE them, and I think we might be able to work with them to create my ring within our budget. However, we would feel more comfortable if we checked out a couple more jewelers before deciding which one.

We have been surfing etsy for rings/ideas, and while we're probably buying my partner's ring from an online vendor, we'd rather work with someone in person on my ring. For a million reasons, we are not considering shopping at Kay/Zales/Jared or department stores, and we also are unable to shop anywhere that's not easily T-accessible.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Like I said, I love Persona+, but I don't want that to be the one jeweler we've met with. I have no plans to visit a million stores, but more than just ONE store would be nice.
Anniversary
now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards