August 2013 Weddings

Screw ups are bound to happen... Right?

Grrr... So we have already discovered our first wedding screw up. The address on the invitations for the wedding venue is wrong! Thank god we are getting married in a small town so it really shouldn't be a big issue. I also posted the correct address on the online RSVP tool, so every guest will see the right address & know we made a boo boo on the invites. OOHH well what are you going to to right? Better to get the screw ups out of the way now, so my word of advice TRIPLE CHECK YOUR INVITES, When your FI tells you they are good, DONT TRUST HIM, CHECK THEM AGAIN YOURSELF!! Lol

Re: Screw ups are bound to happen... Right?

• Don't sweat it. We had 'country' spelled 'coutry' on our reception cards and don't catch it until we approved the proof. We also had the reception card come back in size 4 font. I'd say invites have been the most stressful part for us.
  • thecatmthecatm member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    Agreed, invites were definitely the most stressful part so far for us too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've looked at mine so many times that I can't see straight.  I've had my FH, my son, and my WP all look it over.  If all of us missed something that would be REALLY bad.  LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Yeah.  I keep looking at my proof and knowing I didn't miss anything (and they are on their way from the printer so too late now) but hope I don't get them with a mistake on them! 

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aw man, at least you figured it out now!
  • I mis-spelled the word commitment on mine, lol...Didn't realize it until we got them back...

Oh well, worse things could happen!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards