Luxury Weddings
Options

Post all of the beautiful things here

AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited May 2013 in Luxury Weddings
AW your dress, ring, honeymoon photos, flowers, cake, venue, anything you want to share. I love them all!

I'll start. Here is the cake we are getting, but with 4 tiers and the flowers will match our colors (pink, peach, and purple). Half will be red velvet and half will be strawberry shortcake. Yummmm!

Re: Post all of the beautiful things here

• Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    i apologize. I have no idea why the picture is so big or why it appeared twice.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting a cake similar to this. We're only having 25-30 guests, but I'm getting a three tier cake anyways. I'll just be eating cake for weeks which will be fine by me after all this pre-wedding diet and exercise.
  • Options
    What a gorgeous pic Kat! I'll share some pics when I get back from vacation :)

• Options
    Did someone eat my cake? It's gone! 

Here's my bridesmaid dresses. The flower looks oddly-sized because it is actually just photoshopped on in this photo.

• Options
    Okay, now it's back so I look crazy. 

@KatWag, what a beautiful shot! Do you have it hung up somewhere in your house?

@tammym1001, that's a super fancy cake. Are you getting a similar topper or something different?
  • Options

I'm probably going to do a bouquet of gumpaste roses on top. All of our other flowers will be roses so it will fit in.

• Options
    tammym1001tammym1001 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2013
    Did someone eat my cake? It's gone! 

It was me. LOL
  • Options
    I'll show off my shoes! They're d'orsay flats by Alice + Olivia. They were the first pair I ordered - I lucked out on my first try. They're sparkly silver and fit my dress (Michaela by Modern Trousseau) to a tee.
  • Options
    Here is a picture of my bouquet! Wilson Island is a national park, so it's very protected and I was only able to carry fake flowers. IMHO, these frangipanis are among the best fakes out there!

• Options
    I also have a few pics that turned out AMAZING (including the ones in my siggy), but wanted to share the most unique ones!

• Options
    @jells2dot0, your photos make me wish we jetted off to some fancy island for our wedding. Is the first table where your shared your first meal as husband and wife?
  • Options

Yes, our dinner was held in that tent, which overlooks the beach where we married. The tent was illuminated by candles and it was so incredibly private. We really wanted a super private, personal, intimate wedding, so we chose the perfect place as it's pretty much completely off of the grid.

• Options
    @hobokenbride2012, your ring is gorgeous! It's like super bling. Do you get a lot of people stopping you when you're out to compliment it?

This is mine right now. The second one is what it will look like when my new setting comes in later this month:

• Options
    @AndreaJulia Thanks. People stare all the time.  Most people love it but others are really rude. My jealous cousin started a rumor that DH sold drugs to buy it for me.  Here is a pic of my set.  Yours is a beauty too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @hobokenbride2012, that's ridiculous. Though that does make for an exciting story. It's probably way more interesting than saying he earned it teaching school or doing taxes or something normal like that. I'd just play along with the craziness.
  • Options
    @hobokenbride2012, that's ridiculous. Though that does make for an exciting story. It's probably way more interesting than saying he earned it teaching school or doing taxes or something normal like that. I'd just play along with the craziness.
    Yeah drugs would have been easier and quicker than saving for 18 months and working 2 jobs.  People are always going to hate. It's been 3 years and we still don't talk.

• Options

Here is a crappy mobile pic of my ring I took one day when I was bored waiting for a flight. I used to commute between AZ and CO every weekend, so I took A LOT of random photos! LOL I need to take an updated one with my wedding band as well. It's not quite as elaborate as Hoboken's though! :)

• Options

Here is something I won't do often, but here is a pic from my first wedding! The cake was one of my favorite extras. Those flowers were all hand made.

I had cupcakes for my second wedding.

• Options
    I don't show off my ring enough. I don't think I've ever posted it on here, in fact. Here you go! I told FI I liked yellow sapphires, and he surprised me with a canary diamond.

Hoboken, yours is downright STUNNING. Very Art Deco!
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013

here is my ring!

ETA: I relaly need to figure out how to post pictures. They are either tiny or huge.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Gorgeous rings! I especially love Kat's diamond and sapphire. I have been hinting I want a diamond and sapphire ring for an anniversary or something. Maybe one day!

• Options

Here is a better quality photo of my ring, but you can't see it as well as the other photo. The wedding band is there, too, but it's somewhat hidden and hard to see.

• Options
    Beautiful rings ladies. I don't post it very often because I don't want people to judge my by the size of the ring I wear on my finger. I'm sure some you you ladies feel the same way.

• Options
    @Sleeper- the shoes are adorable and def look comfy! We're also quite casual as well, so I understand. I actually went barefoot for our wedding, but since it was on the beach, it made sense. I just wanted everything to as laid back and comfortable as possible!

• Options
    @sleeper2013, everything about your wedding is beautiful. Do you have a full photo of that dress? It looks amazing.
  • Options
    Due to the cute doggie photos I saw in the other thread, I thought I would post mine. This is the love of my life!
  • Options
  • Options

Babies! I will share pics of my kitties! This is Biscuit, who decided to pull our laundry out of the basket and play in it. LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards