Luxury Weddings

I have found my people

Someone mentioned this board in a post on another board. It was about it being moved to the main boards. I didn't know this board existed and I'm so glad they mentioned it.

Now I feel like I've found people who understand what I want for my wedding. Yay!

Re: I have found my people

• Me, too! Where was it mentioned? 
  • I think it was in Budget and DIY weddings. They were saying that they couldn't believe those two were combined, but luxury weddings was it's own category and got moved to the main board.
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    Was this board hiding before?  Because I swear I thought I looked at all the subject boards and yesterday was the first time I saw this one!
  • The board was under themes and cultures. That totally does not make sene, but they had it placed under there for some reason.

• @JoanE2012, I only found it because I wanted to make a joke about moderating the most dead board on the site a few weeks ago. I'm so sad it took so long to find it because I actually thought to myself a few times throughout the planning process that there should be a board like this. 

I asked KG's to move it and surprisingly, they did.
  • I'm glad they did move it seeing as I'm always on mobile and never knew it existed!
    I understand wanting DIY and budget split. It's beyond me why they melded the two. However, 'luxury' isn't a culture or atheme! Why it was once there makes me just as confused.
  • I agree! :) I never saw this board until, a few days ago and I am soooo happy that's is here.
  • Thanks! I have been lurking on this board since I found it and I feel so "at home" here. I feel like I can finally gush about my wedding without people guilting me about it. :)
  • akaneli said:
    Thanks! I have been lurking on this board since I found it and I feel so "at home" here. I feel like I can finally gush about my wedding without people guilting me about it. :)

Yes exactly! There will be no "it must be nice to be able to spend that much on x" or "I wish I had extra money like that to waste" over here on this board.
  • I enjoy being with like-minded people who have REAL manners, over here on this board. In fact, it's the only board on TK that I actually visit anymore.
  • Glad I found it too. Definitely been made to feel bad about my high budget wedding on other boards (not TK)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards