Connecticut
Options

Limo companies

We are looking at limo companies for our transportation.  We know we want a limo bus to get us around on the day of but not sure what company to use.  Does anyone have any reviews for/experience with Hunter Limo, Liberty Limo or Gateway?  Thanks! :-)

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Limo companies

• Options
    gateway is exteamly expensive for the bus i looked into it and it was like1,000 for just  few hours i know beverly hills limo is resonable my brother and sil used them for a 6 passanger limo 
  • Options
    We ended up using Kelly Transit out of Torrington because Gateway was booked. I know Gateway was a bit pricy but they did have great customer service and tried to work with us but in the long run what we needed was booked. Check out Kelly Transit for a shuttle rental.
  • Options
    I agree that Gateway is expensive they just quoted me $1000 for three hours only in April...seemed like a lot for only 3 hours especially when I have used a party bus for girls night out and didn't spend that much for that amount of time.  I would love to hear other suggestions also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards