• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO

Budget and DIY Weddings

Free Invitation Templates?

Has anyone found some good free wedding invitation and stationary templates online? I was tossing around the idea of buying card stock -- any suggestions on too? -- and getting them printed at kinkos.
Let me know what you guys have found with this method. I'm going to need at least 250 of these..

Re: Free Invitation Templates?

• My fiancee and I just made our invitation through AmazingMail.com We were able to customize our own 5x7 cards with our own pictures and text etc. and upload our guest list through an Excel document. Once we designed it, they printed them, addressed them, put them in envelopes, and sent them for a really low price. We sent about 120 invites and spent about $180. And they get cheaper per invite the more you send. We sent one to ourselves as a keepsake and go it in the mail today - we were blown away with how amazing it was!
  • You might want to spring for a digital design on Etsy. A lot of sellers will customize a design and send you a PDF for $25-40.
  • Hi! Thanks for the replies. I've decided I might make my own and buy the card stock from Amazon (110lb) and just print them at Kinkos/Staples/OfficeMax. I downloaded some need free fonts. I am hoping this will save some money (definitely not time).

Also, I found that weddingchicks.com:
    has tons of free templates for stuff, but none of them suit me...

Here is what I had so far for an invitation (it's a screen shot of Microsoft word)

• Sorry here is the screen shot (in Word)
    invite3.png
    547 x 663 - 46K