Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Anyone else starting to freak out?

Now that we're getting close to the two month mark I'm starting to freak out. I feel like we've done so much but still have lots of details/day of jitters! Anyone else?
Married since May 12, 2012

Re: Anyone else starting to freak out?

• I have a little bit more time left than you do, and I am definitely freaking out.  I just feel like there are so many details to work out, and I'm worried that I won't get everything done!  So you aren't the only one!! :)  I'm sure that everything will work out and that's what i have to keep telling myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image174 Invited! image 95 Accept image 60 Decline
    image 19 Yet to Respond RSVP Date: May 1, 2012
  • I'm not quite freaking out yet, but when I am down to the 2 month mark I'm sure I will be! Try not to worry though, everything will work out! Enjoy your planning time, because you only get one :)

GL
  • Yep. Freaking out. Thinking about all the people staring at me. Worried about the little details (that no one else will notice....)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes ma'am!  Freaking out too!  :)

I think it's important to not worry about the tiny things.  Ultimately at the end of the day we'll be married! And that's what matters! 
    image 145 Invited
    image 121 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yep.  We're under the two month mark now.

We're sending out our invites early next week - then it will REALLY start to feel real!

I think I'm actually more anxious to get everything done and over with than I am nervous about the actual day hahaha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards