Virginia
Options

Warehouse or Barn Wanted for Wedding Venue in Hampton Roads (Private rental, non alcoholic wedding)

I am looking to rent a vintage warehouse or a large empty barn for my wedding November 2, 2013 in the Hampton Roads area. This would be a private function for less than 100 guests. The wedding would take place at 1pm with a brief, casual, dry (zero alcohol served) reception to follow. 

I really want to have an offbeat industrial feel or rustic barn feel to my wedding, but Hampton Roads is very lacking in this area. We have tons of old vintage warehouses and factories that are EMPTY especially in the Norfolk and Portsmouth areas, but I have no idea how to go about renting one for 2 days. Exposed brick and/or peeling paint are a plus! If you own an empty warehouse or barn (or know someone who does who would be willing to rent it out) please reply to this post or email me gracebeachplp@gmail.com

This would be a private event. I would want to rent the facility for a brief rehearsal and setup period on November 1st and for the wedding and reception from 9am to 6pm on November 2, 2013 

So if you or your grandpa or uncle or someone you know owns an empty warehouse just sitting vacant and is looking to make a little cash to let me use it for a weekend please let me know. 

I am looking to pay ~$300 to rent, but if your space is particularly awesome there is some wiggle room. Remember that is $300 for 2 days of use. I will do all setup and cleanup and am willing to sign a letter of agreement saying that.

Re: Warehouse or Barn Wanted for Wedding Venue in Hampton Roads (Private rental, non alcoholic wedding)

• Options
    I too am in search of a venue like this. Have you had any luck? I shot you an email...keep your eyes and ears open and I'll do the same.
  • Options
    I checked Craigslist and was able to find several warehouse spaces for rent and sale. It may be worth contacting the property manager and seeing if someone would be willing to help you out. Here's is the link .....best of luck....
    http://norfolk.craigslist.org/off/

gracebeach said:

I am looking to rent a vintage warehouse or a large empty barn for my wedding November 2, 2013 in the Hampton Roads area. This would be a private function for less than 100 guests. The wedding would take place at 1pm with a brief, casual, dry (zero alcohol served) reception to follow. 

I really want to have an offbeat industrial feel or rustic barn feel to my wedding, but Hampton Roads is very lacking in this area. We have tons of old vintage warehouses and factories that are EMPTY especially in the Norfolk and Portsmouth areas, but I have no idea how to go about renting one for 2 days. Exposed brick and/or peeling paint are a plus! If you own an empty warehouse or barn (or know someone who does who would be willing to rent it out) please reply to this post or email me gracebeachplp@gmail.com

This would be a private event. I would want to rent the facility for a brief rehearsal and setup period on November 1st and for the wedding and reception from 9am to 6pm on November 2, 2013 

So if you or your grandpa or uncle or someone you know owns an empty warehouse just sitting vacant and is looking to make a little cash to let me use it for a weekend please let me know. 

I am looking to pay ~$300 to rent, but if your space is particularly awesome there is some wiggle room. Remember that is $300 for 2 days of use. I will do all setup and cleanup and am willing to sign a letter of agreement saying that.

• Options
    I checked Craigslist and was able to find several warehouse spaces for rent and sale. It may be worth contacting the property manager and seeing if someone would be willing to help you out. Here's is the link .....best of luck....
    http://norfolk.craigslist.org/off/

gracebeach said:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards